BTS WINGS TOUR! Seoul Dec 8-10 2017 – UPDATE: Tickets/Pick up Dec 7/8/9 info
December 4th Update: We have added a pick up time on December 9th at the same location. 1:30pm-3pm.
November 9th Update: Anyone who made a deposit and has not received a confirmation message from us please send a message to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org We expect to have the majority of the tickets November 25th and will send photos ASAP. As soon as you receive the photo of your ticket that ticket is 100% guaranteed. Please also send a message if you are arriving to Korea on Dec 9th or 10th. KoreanBuddy
November 1st Update: Thank you to everyone who have sent payments and are patiently waiting. We are working through the messages as quickly as we can and we will get to everyone as soon as possible. I estimate all requests will be answered and handled within the next 7 days. We will be purchasing tickets all the way up to early December. As for the notice on our website, not to worry, we will be handling ticket orders normally between now and the concert – KoreanBuddy
Oct 26th Update: Tickets for these 3 concerts are on sale from next Monday October 30th on Interpark Ticket. We are currently accepting deposits The deposit address is email@example.com If you have any trouble please email and ask for a payment request. Please include the amount and currency.
*Price estimates TICKET LISTINGS HERE (use a currency converter)
Ground and 100 level tickets – 500,000KRW and up
200 level tickets 400,000KRW and up
300 level tickets- 350,000KRW and up
400 level tickets – 250,000KRW and up
Oct 22nd Update: We have received ticket requests from over 150 people. We will be offering tickets to people in order of deposits received beginning Wednesday October 25th 8pm KST. If depositing on Paypal doesn’t work please ask us to send a payment request to you and specify your budget and the currency.
- We cannot guarantee tickets for everyone. Tickets are guaranteed only after we have received the physical tickets. We will send the photos of the tickets to you. Ticket sellers are able to cancel sales at any time, and in this case we will purchase the most similar tickets for the same price for you.
- For everyone who sends a deposit, you are guaranteed to receive tickets or 100% of your money back.
- Dec 7th and Dec 8th we will set a location and time for picking up tickets here in Seoul.
If you would like tickets please send your requests through our ticket request form here.
As we will are receiving many requests for these tickets we will be helping to find tickets on the website ticketbay.co.kr
Ticket Pick up
Tickets can be picked up on December 7th or 8th between 2pm-6pm and Dec 9th 1-3pm at the Holly’s Cafe out of Dangsan station exit 11. We will be on the 3rd floor. You can see my picture on Instagram @KoreanBuddy 🙂 If you can’t pick up on that date, send us a message.
To save our time and yours, I’d like to mention the steps so we can help you better.
1) Please let us know your maximum budget, and preferred concert date and seating preference (e.g. closest seats, cheapest seats etc.). Also let us know the email address you will use to make a deposit.
2) (FROM OCTOBER 25th 8PM KST) Please send us deposit money in terms of your maximum budget through paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Paypal gives customer protection to every customer, so you won’t have to worry about getting your money back if anything happens. You can also request a refund at any time before we purchase the tickets. We guarantee you will receive tickets or 100% of your money back.
3) Find your desired ticket on Ticketbay after the listings have been posted after the sale. Or we can find tickets for you based on your preferences and budget, there is no cost difference either way.
4) Send us the ticket link, or let us know if you have any additional questions 🙂 This guide will help you find tickets on TicketBay too!
Send your requests through our ticket request form here.